We believe in working collaboratively, recognising that our teams draw from a wide range of qualifications and experience to provide a shared approach to pedagogy and best practice within early years education and care. Green Garden values diversity of culture, backgrounds and interests and rewards commitment and authentic engagement of our teams to our children and families and dedication to their roles.
· Sound understanding and application of the Early Years Learning Framework
· Strong understanding of compliance and of National Quality Standards (NQF)
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Sound experience in supporting and staff management of a medium to large service
· Support and work collaboratively with your team and assist and support the nominated supervisor in the general day to day running of the service.
· Manage and lead the community engagement.